Registrar of the Records
Unique World Records
Unique World Records was founded on a sense of purpose. Beginning in 2009 with the opening of a registered office in Bathinda, Our story has always focused on innovation and challenges. From a selection of individual entrepreneurs to a global company of around 10,000+ happy clients.
About Us History and Presence
Unique World Records is a world record book of Indian origin. It is a reference book published annually, we bring extraordinary out-of-ordinary people and showcase their talent to the global. In the year 2014, it became a Public Limited Company under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. Unique World Records is a global brand with offices in India and adjudicators across the globe.
- Unique World Records is not obligated to designate world record status to any submission as the decision is based on their belief in supporting evidence and /or relevance of their claim. Unique World Records policy tries to find records that are reproducible, breakable and based on skill. Freak, strange, and unusual anomalies are not worlded records. Stunts involving luck or uncontrolled danger should not be submitted.
Dr. Sababbi Mangal
Chief Editor, Unique World Record Ltd.
We inspire people – individuals, families, groups, teams, schools/colleges, companies, and communities in any city/country. We strive to enrich the database content for reading, watching, and listening. To inspire ordinary people to participate in record-making/breaking.
UWR CODE OF CONDUCT
The UWR Code of Conduct provides an ethical road map and guidelines for UWR employees and companies. All full-time employees of the UWR group are obliged to follow the tenets of the code of conduct. It encapsulates our values of integrity, responsibility, excellence, pioneering, and unity. It lays down the principles of:
The highest moral and ethical standards
Highest standards of corporate governance
Respect for human rights and dignity
Professionalism, honesty, fairness etc.
It also reaffirms our commitment to:
- The economic development of communities
- Highest standards of safety
- Maintaining a balance in the interest of stakeholders and treating them fairly to avoid discrimination
- Not engaging in unfair trade practices, and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- Creating an environment free of the fear of retribution allows all stakeholders to raise ethics-related queries
Career at UWR
The quality of our products and services is the most important. We have a global workforce of over 122 individuals, who love to work at Unique world Records with pride and make the company what it is. If you think you really can inspire, and if you are looking for something beyond the boring 9-5 regular job, we would love to hear from you.Apply for a Job